Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society uses ENP Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society.
Benefits of Membership
Help INPS further its goals. The goals of INPS are:
- to promote excellence in practice, education, and research
- to serve as a resource for ARNPs
- to provide legislative leadership
- to advocate for access to quality, cost-effective health care
- to advance health policy
- to heighten awareness and promote understanding of the role of ARNPs in Iowa
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Reduced registration for our annual clinical conference, which includes pharmacology and contacts CEU
- Scholarship and grant opportunities
- Legislative advocacy
- Resources for professional growth
- Networking opportunities
- Discounted rate for American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) membership
- Discounted rate for Institute for Nurse Practitioner Excellence continuing education